501Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: MESSAGES PLEASE!!!

  • Perri Lee Leuthard
    Feb 13 1:14 PM
      Dear Group,
      Unfortunately that is the way that these groups are. I like to look at it like any method that this ladys' charm and beauty be kept alive is just fine. I have spent a lot of time collecting material about Brooks and I will share pictures at will. Most of mine are from www.pandorasbox.com but some are not. I don't think any of this stuff is copyrighted. I would like some information on this, Perri Lee