480Re: So long Grapevine Video

    Dec 6, 2003
      According to the site, they're a couple weeks behind on orders. I
      guess everyone had to get their goodies all at once and they're
      swamped as a result. I wished I'd ordered that Lulu in Berlin (I
      think that's what it was called) documentary. Oh well, I at least
      have most of her films that were available on video. And even
      "Love's Prisoner - 1919" the only Olive Thomas movie available
      on video...

      nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I'm still waiting for my two DVD's: SO THIS IS PARIS(1926), and
      the
      > Gloria Swanson Double Feature(SHIFTING SANDS-1918;
      MANHANDLED-1924).
      > They haven't arrived yet.

      olive_e_thomas
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > Well after 25 years Grapevine Video finally shut it's doors. I
      > hope
      > > everyone was able to get one or two (or the whole lot) of
      Lousie
      > > Brooks movies.
      > >
      > > Makes me wonder what he's gonna do with all the master
      > > copies...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic