457Re: Grapevine Video is going under!

    Aug 18, 2003
      They will be taking customer orders till the 26th according to the
      notice posted on their home page...

      After 25 years of providing unique material from the silent and early
      sound era we have decided to close up shop. As a way of saying thank
      you to our loyal customers we will be accepting orders until November
      26th, 2003. If there are any titles you wish to obtain please order
      before our closing date.

      presumably they will use the three days left over to fill whatever
      last orders come in...

      > Thanks for the information, but I already about Grapevine's demise,
      > thanks to owner Jack Hardy's retirement on November 29(not the 26!).
      > I e-mailed him the other day and asked him if he's gotten any offers
      > for anyone taking over his business and he said no.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic