447Re: Louise Pix Flood

    Apr 25, 2003
      > I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
      > posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
      > enough.
      > -Dario.

      I'd been able to find them OK but they're in a 'floating' file section
      and they're bound to be moved along as more pictures get loaded to
      that listing.

      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"
      > <galvin777888999@h...> wrote:

      Being posted in the newsgroup:

      Here's a good link here you can see the pix thumbnailed:

      Once there click on: "Miscellaneous"

      Then scroll down this list and click on:

      (Click on "25" in menu on the left hand side - that's around where
      the Louise pix start.*)

      *As of today(29/03/03),that is.This will change as are more pix
      in and the Louise pix are backed. But just hunt around and you'll
      find them.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic