444[Re]Re: Louise Pix Flood

  • KD Opdello
    Mar 29 11:46 PM
      Glad you found that site useful. Here's another site that offers
      thumbnailed newsgroups pix for free:

      http://thumbs.globalnews.it/categories.php

      You have to register get get a user name and password. But after that
      they allow you to download up to 50 pictures per day.
      (Maybe you'll find this one faster loading.)

      Later

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I checked the site out and it's OK - no pop-ups or cookies - and it
      > delivers the good. It does however seem too be a very slow loading
      > site (and I have cable broadband) for no apparent reason.
      >
      > The Brookspix they have loaded there are a very good including lots
      of
      > stuff I don't have. This picture of a Brook-alike on an old erotic
      > postcard is especially nice...
      >
      > http://adult-xxx-
      newsgroups.com/members/news/alt.binaries.pictures.ero
      > tica.vintage/37005.jpg
      >
      > Definitely worth the trouble of slow-loading pages to visit..
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic