434Re: Does anyone know how to set up streaming video?

    Feb 5, 2003
      I think a new Apple computer should do the trick for you. Or perhaps
      an IBM or Hewlitt-Packard PC. They seem to be good computers, from
      what I understand.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I had this bright idea that since I now have broadband and since my
      > computer has VCR inputs that it would be an interesting expirement
      > try and set up a streaming video 'webcast' of a Louise Brooks movie
      > from time to time. The computer I use is a Macintosh 7600 A/V
      running
      > OS 9.0.1 if that helps any.
      >
      > Any suggestions or assisstance would be appreciated greatly
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic