333[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: Notice to members who opt to recieve E-mail

    May 24, 2002
      I think the subject has been milked for all it's worth. Can we go
      back to discussing Brooksie and other silent movie related subjects,
      PLEASE?!!!

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., olive_e_thomas <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., Doug Berger
      > <cadfile@s...> wrote:
      > > At 12:20 AM 5/16/2002 +0000, olive_e_thomas wrote:
      > > >I have a whole folder full of Nigerian scam letters that Yahoo
      > > >does nothing about blocking and I've been getting unsolicited
      > > >'stock tips' and insurance quotes from a source that's clever
      > > >enough to change it's address with every mailing. If I could
      > block
      > > >domain names or send back a false 'address invalid' notice
      > > >the spammer they'd eventually get the hint....
      > >
      > > Try Mail Washer. I just installed it yesterday and it does what
      > you are
      > > looking for if you use a POP3 mailbox.
      > >
      > > <http://www.mailwasher.net>
      >
      > Sadly not a Macintosh compatible program. And the reason I'm
      > on Mac is to avoid most of the pesky viruses that are rife in the
      > smudged Windows world...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic