332[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: Notice to members who opt to recieve E-mail

    May 24, 2002
      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., Doug Berger
      <cadfile@s...> wrote:
      > At 12:20 AM 5/16/2002 +0000, olive_e_thomas wrote:
      > >I have a whole folder full of Nigerian scam letters that Yahoo
      > >does nothing about blocking and I've been getting unsolicited
      > >'stock tips' and insurance quotes from a source that's clever
      > >enough to change it's address with every mailing. If I could
      block
      > >domain names or send back a false 'address invalid' notice
      > >the spammer they'd eventually get the hint....
      >
      > Try Mail Washer. I just installed it yesterday and it does what
      you are
      > looking for if you use a POP3 mailbox.
      >
      > <http://www.mailwasher.net>

      Sadly not a Macintosh compatible program. And the reason I'm
      on Mac is to avoid most of the pesky viruses that are rife in the
      smudged Windows world...
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic