323Re: Speaking of Clara Bow

    Apr 29, 2002
      Thanks, but, HOLLYWOOD-THE PIONEER YEARS came out in 1979, not 1987!
      I saw that program originally on KHJ(now KCAL) Ch. 9 as a fifth grade
      student at that time. I saw it two more times after that(1983 and
      1987, both on KCET Ch. 28).

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>
      > I have an old (15 years or so) tape recording I took off the TV of
      > Louise Brooks talking about Clara Bow for a documentary series on
      > silent Hollywood (the episode was about Clara Bow and John Gilbert
      > rise and demise). TCM replayed the series a couple years ago and I
      > most of the Clara Bow part (which is what I'd wanted because of
      > being interviewed). Something to look for on your TV schedule....
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic