285Notice to members

    Apr 8, 2002
      It is the strictest policy of this club not to allow spam advertising
      or any advertising at all unless it is directly related to the subjuct
      of this club, for example the availabilty of a book, film or artifact
      for sale of, by, for, or about Louise Brooks. I frequenlty monitor
      this site and if this behavior persists I will ban any violating
      member and report them to Yahoo abuse. If further spamming persists I
      may opt to moderate this club and require approval of all incoming
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic