1345Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] TCM is showing Pandora's Box

  • Doug Berger
    Nov 4, 2011
      I forgot to ask... does anyone know if "The Blue Angel" will be the
      German version. Some reason I like that one better than the English version.

      --
      Doug

      http://www.dougberger.net
      http://www.secularleft.us
      Twitter & Facebook username: cadfile
      Google+ http://gplus.to/cadfile

      Jack: Lemon, I'm impressed. You're beginning to think like a businessman.
      Liz: A businesswoman.
      Jack: I don't think that's a word.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic