1335Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Rex Bell Jr. Is Dead

    Jul 25, 2011
      Yes, there are children, but I don't how many he had. The memorial for Rex Jr. was this past Saturday. My friend Ruth Silny, who is a Clara Bow fan like myself, attended the memorial at 105 degree temperature; she promised me a program from the memorial.

      -Dario.