1330Need Brooksie Fans' Help on ebay

  • JayG
    Jul 19, 2011
      Hey everyone. I'm requesting your help to thwart someone on ebay who is trying to defraud members into buying an old, less valuable photo by passing it off as one of Louise Brooks.

      It's item number 360380676943. You can view it here:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360380676943

      I contacted the seller to alert them of the incorrect attribution, and they have blocked my emails. That probably means they are doing this on purpose. I reported them to ebay, but ebay has done nothing about it. The seller has since relisted the photo, again as Louise Brooks.

      Please help remove this fraudulent listing by contacting the seller and - more importantly - ebay customer service.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic