1269It's our tenth year on the web!

  • das_imperator
    Jan 5, 2010
      Back around 2000 the owner of The Coven of Louise Brooks handed over control of that group to me as they were no longer interested in maintaining the list which at the time was at eGroups. Sadly that group was accidentally deleted by another moderator and the 'New' Coven was founded in its place. In the middle of that year eGroups was bought out by Yahoo and slowly mergered with the Yahoo Clubs system. Yahoo had since largely allow their groups system to languish unnoticed by management. In the meantime we've grown to 156 members - five of them are long-timers from 2000, 16 have been with us since 2001.

      Doesn't seem to be much in the way of Louise Brooks news but we'll try to keep you posted.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic