1236Re: Lulu in The Guardian

  • ioracara
    Jan 22, 2009
      Welllllll OK. But I'm only awarding half a point.

      The wording in The Guardian implies she was Pabst's lover when she
      went off to Germany, when in reality she didn't even know who he was
      at the time.

      Also, I think the word "lover" is in error anyway. The Tynan piece
      seems to indicate a one-night performance, which I think defines a
      "fling" rather than a romance.

      But perhaps I'm splitting bobbed hairs.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "das_imperator"

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic