1193Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Anniversary
- Sep 3, 2008Did that include the white cat as well ?
Meanwhile.. I ran into Gods Gift To Women the other day.
Haven't seen it yet but its one of her later movies and she's down to
Simply ticking off titles here:
Out of the 26 listed on the IMDB 2 of them had her scenes deleted.
From those 24 I currently have:
its the old army game
the show off
a girl in every port
beggars of life
the canary murder case
tagebuch einer verlorene
overland stage raiders
gods gift to women
die buchse der pandora
which leaves out these 15 titles including two uncredited.
1. When You're in Love <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0029761/> (1937)
(uncredited) .... Chorus Girl
2. Empty Saddles <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0027571/> (1936) ....
3. Who's Who in the Zoo <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773181/> (1931)
4. Windy Riley Goes Hollywood <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0022565/>
(1931) .... Betty Grey
5. It Pays to Advertise <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0022006/> (1931)
.... Thelma Temple
6. Prix de beauté (Miss Europe)
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0021273/> (1930) .... Lucienne
7. The City Gone Wild <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0017755/> (1927)
.... Snuggles Joy
8. Now We're in the Air <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0018211/> (1927)
9. Rolled Stockings <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0018335/> (1927)
.... Carol Fleming <http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0046932/>
10. Evening Clothes <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0017856/> (1927) ....
11. Just Another Blonde <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0017013/> (1926)
.... Diana O'Sullivan
12. A Social Celebrity <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0017411/> (1926)
.... Kitty Laverne <http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0046933/>
13. Love 'Em and Leave 'Em <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0017082/>
(1926) .... Janie Walsh
14. The American Venus <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0016603/> (1926)
.... Miss Bayport
15. The Street of Forgotten Men <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0016403/>
(1925) (uncredited) .... A moll
I'm almost sure Prix is available but what about the others?
Anyone seen any of those around?
Which might mean I need to update the cover to a 10 or 12 case or make a
> Well we just closed on a hollowed-out volcano fortress on this[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> island in the Pacific that's guarded by sharks with Frikkin^(TM)
> LASER beams attached to their heads...
> Got a good deal from Crocker Bank when Blofeld defaulted on
> the mortgage...
> --- In firstname.lastname@example.org,
> nutsaboutclara <no_reply@...> wrote:
>> Don't you mean, "Meanwhile, back at the BatCave...."
>> --- In email@example.com, Peter
>> <twilight@> wrote:
>>> Meanwhile.. back at the Lab :)
> Yahoo! Groups Links
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>