1190Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Anniversary

  • Peter
    Aug 21, 2008
      nutsaboutclara wrote:
      > True, very true.
      > -Dario.
      Meanwhile.. back at the Lab :)

      I may have stirred something up I think. Not a bad thing actually.

      During the past few days I have been messing around with some photo
      editing software and the result can now be found at my website.

      I turned it into a proper looking few pages tonight and added some more
      I welcome any input you people might have.

      Louise Brooks is there and so are Jean Harlow and Carole Lombard.
      And some others, albeit a nudge more off topic.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic