1188Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Anniversary

  • Melissa Staats
    Aug 20, 2008
      Yes they were.
      I bet that if she wouldn't have died their marrage would have lasted.
      Melissa

      nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      They were bananas for each other, Melissa. They were two very
      deeply in-love people.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Staats
      <johnfan1200@...> wrote:

      > I bet it was hard to have to tell him.
      > Your right Gable was never the same after that.
      > As I said before I think that Clark and Carole were soul mates.
      > The made a wonderful pair.
      > Melissa
      >
      > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Clara Bow's husband Rex Bell headed a search party when
      he spotted a
      > dark cloud of smoke in that late January of 1942, and had to break
      > the news to his friend Clark Gable. Gable was never the same after
      > that, despite the fact that he remarried.
      >
      > -Dario.
      >
      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Staats
      > <johnfan1200@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yes she was.
      > > She was such a great lady.
      > > Too bad there isn't any good Yahoo groups for her.
      > > It just makes me want to cry how she died. It was so sad.
      > > I don't think Clark ever got over her death.
      > > I think that they were soul mates.
      > > Melissa
      > >
      > > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > She was also one of the great beauties in Hollywood
      > history,
      > > Melissa! Don't forget that!
      > >
      > > -Dario.
      > >
      > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Staats
      > > <johnfan1200@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I adore Carole Lombard.
      > > > She's one my most favorites.
      > > > Melissa
      > > >
      > > > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > > I wonder if today's film buffs know anything about Carole
      > > Lombard for
      > > > there to be any interest in her centennial?
      > > >
      > > > -Dario.
      > > >
      > > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Peter

      > > point

      > weeks