1185Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Anniversary

    Aug 18, 2008
      Clara Bow's husband Rex Bell headed a search party when he spotted a
      dark cloud of smoke in that late January of 1942, and had to break
      the news to his friend Clark Gable. Gable was never the same after
      that, despite the fact that he remarried.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Staats
      <johnfan1200@...> wrote:

      > Yes she was.
      > She was such a great lady.
      > Too bad there isn't any good Yahoo groups for her.
      > It just makes me want to cry how she died. It was so sad.
      > I don't think Clark ever got over her death.
      > I think that they were soul mates.
      > Melissa
      >
      > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > She was also one of the great beauties in Hollywood
      history,