1184Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Anniversary

  • Melissa Staats
    Aug 16, 2008
      Yes she was.
      She was such a great lady.
      Too bad there isn't any good Yahoo groups for her.
      It just makes me want to cry how she died. It was so sad.
      I don't think Clark ever got over her death.
      I think that they were soul mates.
      Melissa

      nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      She was also one of the great beauties in Hollywood history,
      Melissa! Don't forget that!

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Staats
      <johnfan1200@...> wrote:

      > I adore Carole Lombard.
      > She's one my most favorites.
      > Melissa
      >
      > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > I wonder if today's film buffs know anything about Carole
      Lombard for
      > there to be any interest in her centennial?
      >
      > -Dario.
      >
      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Peter
      > <twilight@> wrote:
      > >
      > > nutsaboutclara wrote:
      > > > Oh dear! I remember that group(LBS) being so active at one
      point
      > > > during the earlier part of the millenia. What a shame, really.
      > > >
      > > > -Dario.
      > > >
      > > My experience is that these groups suffer from a bright spark
      > > occasionally, usually around certain dates.
      > >
      > > I predict a Carole Lombard group suddenly reviving within 6 weeks
      > or so.
      > > (so.... yup its her centenary birthday: 6 october 1908)
      > >
      > > Maybe time for a nice spanning spine set of DVD covers. Hmm...
      lets