1177Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Anniversary

  • Peter
    Aug 13, 2008
      nutsaboutclara wrote:
      > Oh dear! I remember that group(LBS) being so active at one point
      > during the earlier part of the millenia. What a shame, really.
      >
      > -Dario.

      My experience is that these groups suffer from a bright spark
      occasionally, usually around certain dates.

      I predict a Carole Lombard group suddenly reviving within 6 weeks or so.
      (so.... yup its her centenary birthday: 6 october 1908)

      Maybe time for a nice spanning spine set of DVD covers. Hmm... lets see.

      Peter
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic