1175Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Anniversary

    Aug 10, 2008
      We do try to keep this site active given that there isn't much out
      there in the way of Louise Brooks news. And many of the photo
      files from the 'old' coven were saved and reloaded to the 'new
      coven'.

      Couldn't say for sure now since it's been a few years and there
      was a big transfer from the old eGroups system which got
      bought up by Yahoo some time ago. Not all that sure we had
      those video clip files in our group come to think of it. It's been 8
      years now... where does the time fly off to?
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic