1173Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Anniversary

    Aug 10, 2008
      One of the advantages of a Yahoo Group is you get a lot of
      archive space for photographs so even 'dead' groups have their

      Often I think people start a group and after a while lose interest
      in the subject if no sort of critical mass is reached where the
      members keep up the interest.

      Or maybe the internet is changing and this sort of forum is out of

      In the case of the Louise Brooks Society's Yahoo Group, it
      seems their Live Journal 'blog' gets more of the creative attention
      which is a shame because you can share photos and files a lot
      easier here. When this was just the 'Coven' of Louise Brooks
      there were short movie clips loaded to the files section.
      Unfortunately that site got deleted accidentally by a co-moderator
      back in 2000 - hence the 'New Coven' label.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Peter

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic