1171Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Anniversary

    Aug 9, 2008
      There are a little over 150 active members on our rolls and 8
      more that Yahoo lists as "Bouncing".

      The Yahoo Group attached to the Louise Brooks Society has
      over 1400 members but there hasn't been a posting there since
      2006

      Lulu in Cyberspace has about 230 members but their last
      posting was over a year ago.

      So there's a bunch of Brooksfans out there...

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Peter
      <twilight@...> wrote:

      > Actually.. all of you, I don't think there are a lot of us around, or
      am
      > I wrong?
      > Met someone on the Jean Harlow group who was interested in
      Brooksie as
      > well but I'm not sure if he is a member of this grop as well.
      >
      > Peter

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic