1094Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] A bit on the late side..

  • Das Dampfschiff Imperator
    Aug 14, 2007
      I'd had the same sci-fi idea for Olive Thomas. Her first "quantum
      leap' with to show up inside Lee Harvey Oswald's skin just after he
      was shot by Jack Ruby - with whatever of Oswalds body that could fit
      in the space Olive Thomas occupied showing up back in the 1920s...

      Started work on the thing September 10, 2001. Sadly on the next day a
      time travel yarn would seem somewhat inapproptriate...

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee
      <cheaptrickaz@...> wrote:

      > I have read these posts for several years about Louise and I am a
      big a fan as any I suppose. In my mind I have written a science
      fiction piece in which Louise stays young forever and leaps from time
      period to time period in which she is involved in pop culture projects
      and improves things. Its kind of a spin off of a quantum leap sort of
      thing but the mission is a little different. Its funny how our
      imaginations can get away from us sometimes. Perri Lee

      > olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: ...but
      it's been 23 years since the 8th since Louise passed away.