1093Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] A bit on the late side..

  • Perri Lee
    Aug 14, 2007
      I have read these posts for several years about Louise and I am a big a fan as any I suppose. In my mind I have written a science fiction piece in which Louise stays young forever and leaps from time period to time period in which she is involved in pop culture projects and improves things. Its kind of a spin off of a quantum leap sort of thing but the mission is a little different. Its funny how our imaginations can get away from us sometimes. Perri Lee

      olive_e_thomas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: ...but it's been 23 years since the 8th since Louise passed away.
      Not that she was more memorable for having lived than the day
      of her passing...

      Perri Lee Leuthard