1072Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Psychological Profile?

    May 7, 2007
      That's quite true, Olive. Brooksie always wanted to control the
      situation, so that she could be the center of attention. It was that
      way at home, when she and her mother bickered, and it continued well
      into adulthood. She was her own marching band, which turned a lot of
      people off, that's for sure.

      > The way I look at it she was more concerned about the loss of
      > personal control. Like if Oprah had tried to put her book in her
      > book club Louise would likely refuse on the grounds any
      > success would "belong" to Oprah and not to her...

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic