1061Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Psychological Profile?

    Apr 30, 2007
      I don't think she feared success; I think she hated its intensity
      more than anything else. Plus, she hated, I think, the empty that
      accompanies success sometimes. But, that's just a thought of mine.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Anita M"
      <Woodsy@...> wrote:

      > True, she pretty much said she "raised herself." There are several
      reasons
      > she didn't want to succeed, some we can guess at and some we'll
      never know.

      > AM
      >

      > _____

      Brooksie