      From: thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Perri Lee
      Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:15 PM
      To: thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: A Photo Link

      Somehow I am not 100% sure that Louise would have appreciated her picture on
      a package of sausages kosher or not. That shot of her at the stove was under
      a different context I am sure. That is only my opinion. thanks Perri Lee

      KD <kdo4442000@yahoo. <mailto:kdo4442000%40yahoo.com> com> wrote:
      http://img21.
      <http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo.JPG
      > imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo.\
      JPG
      <http://img21.
      <http://img21.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo.JPG
      > imagevenue.com/img.php?image=85913_Louise_Links_122_1052lo\
      .JPG>

      --- In thenewcovenoflouise
      <mailto:thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%40yahoogroups.com> brooks@yahoogroups.com,
      nutsaboutclara
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > .......which are brought to you by Hebrew National. Where they must
      > a "higher authority" for goodness!
      >
      > -Dario.
      >

      > --- In thenewcovenoflouise
      <mailto:thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%40yahoogroups.com> brooks@yahoogroups.com,
      olive_e_thomas
      > no_reply@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Now now... all links here are Kosher* beef links...
      > >
      > > --- In thenewcovenoflouise
      <mailto:thenewcovenoflouisebrooks%40yahoogroups.com> brooks@yahoogroups.com,
      > > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Wow, that's a lot of links you've got there, KD! How many hogs
      > > did
      > > > you have to slaughter in order to come with so many "links?"
      > > > You "sausage maker," you!
      > > >
      > > > -Dario.
      > > >

      > > *and also in compliance with Islamic dietary laws...

      Perri Lee Leuthard