1003[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: If you haven't obtained your copy of Lulu Forever by all means do so...

    Dec 16, 2006
      Well, I do the same thing on my Clara Bow group, Clara's Place,
      Marc. I base my factoids on David Stenn's book on Clara, that he
      published in the late '80s.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Marc Stenchever