1000[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: If you haven't obtained your copy of Lulu Forever by all means do so...

    Dec 15, 2006
      YOU BET IT IS, JEN!!! Barry Paris really did his homework with his
      tome on Brooksie. Wasn't it a fun read?

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, SMILEYJEN1@...
      wrote:

      > Hi, I'm new to the group! *waves*
      >
      > I recently finished the Paris bio and it was one of the best books
      I've