Re: Hello my friend

  • CarolM
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13 3:44 PM
      I must admit that I did think perhps Harry might be a ghost, but seeing what the title of the book is that might be too obvious ... or a double bluff. Jim is good at surprises ... who knows what he has in store for us? Dark and Stormy Knights isn't 'out' here yet, but I have it on pre order. I'd love Jim and Shannon's signatures again please, if possible. I'm hoping James Marsters comes back to England soon, but I guess I'll have to wait until next year now. :(