Re: [thenevernever] Re: Hello my friend

  • Dasa
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
      October.

      From: Meg Evonne <meg_evonne@...>
      To: thenevernever@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 1:06:40 PM

      The big suspense though, and hopefully we can ask this weekend at the signing in Independence, is that I thought there was a short story from Murphy's POV coming that starts where the book left off.  I was surprised when Dark and Stormy Knights came out with the Marcone POV story.  Might be a spoiler alert at the tail end of the Marcone story, but I won't mention in case you haven't found a copy to read yet.  I assume that the Murphy story is going to be the end cap to JB's new DF short stories compilation that is set to come out.  I don't know the release date.

      .

    • CarolM
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
        I must admit that I did think perhps Harry might be a ghost, but seeing what the title of the book is that might be too obvious ... or a double bluff. Jim is good at surprises ... who knows what he has in store for us? Dark and Stormy Knights isn't 'out' here yet, but I have it on pre order. I'd love Jim and Shannon's signatures again please, if possible. I'm hoping James Marsters comes back to England soon, but I guess I'll have to wait until next year now. :(