Re: Hello my friend

  • CarolM
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
      --- In thenevernever@yahoogroups.com, Gayle Nicholson <thumbelina137@...> wrote:
      Hi,
      How are you? I've got waiting pangs waiting for Side Jobs audio and ordinary books. It seems ages until Ghost Story is due. Will Harry die (for any length of time) or be recussitated?
      How's everyone on the board? Any momentous news?
      Live Long and Prosper
      CarolM
    • Meg Evonne
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
        The rumor mill and indications say that Harry might be a ghost, able to see everyone but they can't see him.  No one knows how that will play out.  Best bets are that Mouse sticks with Molly, but who knows who will be her mentor?  I personally think it was Fix who shot him, with great remorse I'm sure...  Also the ghost whisperer buy may be involved too...

        The big suspense though, and hopefully we can ask this weekend at the signing in Independence, is that I thought there was a short story from Murphy's POV coming that starts where the book left off.  I was surprised when Dark and Stormy Knights came out with the Marcone POV story.  Might be a spoiler alert at the tail end of the Marcone story, but I won't mention in case you haven't found a copy to read yet.  I assume that the Murphy story is going to be the end cap to JB's new DF short stories compilation that is set to come out.  I don't know the release date.

        As always those betas in the know are very quiet! Dang their sweet tortured souls.  Jim says that his job is to abuse them royally with the chapters and make them wait for the next chapter to arrive!  If he's making his betas scream and cry then he's doing his job right.  :-)  Sometimes I wish....  :-)

        Take care Carol.  Jim Marsters is everywhere that I'm not, I get his twitter feed, and he's signed up to read for most if not all of the remaining books.

        I will be seeing him again tomorrow and Shannon and Deidre Knight if you want sigs, let me know and I'll ship them like we did last time.

        Hugs friend from across the pond,  Meg

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
          October.

          The big suspense though, and hopefully we can ask this weekend at the signing in Independence, is that I thought there was a short story from Murphy's POV coming that starts where the book left off.  I was surprised when Dark and Stormy Knights came out with the Marcone POV story.  Might be a spoiler alert at the tail end of the Marcone story, but I won't mention in case you haven't found a copy to read yet.  I assume that the Murphy story is going to be the end cap to JB's new DF short stories compilation that is set to come out.  I don't know the release date.

          .

        • CarolM
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2010
            I must admit that I did think perhps Harry might be a ghost, but seeing what the title of the book is that might be too obvious ... or a double bluff. Jim is good at surprises ... who knows what he has in store for us? Dark and Stormy Knights isn't 'out' here yet, but I have it on pre order. I'd love Jim and Shannon's signatures again please, if possible. I'm hoping James Marsters comes back to England soon, but I guess I'll have to wait until next year now. :(