site has been compromised.... shut down?

  • meg_evonne
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2010
      the site has been compromised and grown to 79 members. I suspect whoever set this up might need to close it down? Also I'm looking for whoever was working on the asperger mss? Contact me off line? thanks! meg from mediabistro classes
    • iago23
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2010
        Uh... what are you talking about?

        --- In thenevernever@yahoogroups.com, "meg_evonne" <meg_evonne@...> wrote:

        > the site has been compromised and grown to 79 members. I suspect whoever set this up might need to close it down? Also I'm looking for whoever was working on the asperger mss? Contact me off line? thanks! meg from mediabistro classes

      • Gayle Nicholson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2010
          Sounds like she's talking in her sleep.. Meg? Meg, honey, Wake Up!

        • meg_evonne@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 30, 2010
            *blinking* *yawning* yep. My bad. Confused this group with one of my somewhat un-used writing group off shoots from a media bistro writing class. I received a virus type post from this group from name I didn't recognize. Sorry all. Applying ice cubes to my mental hot flash. Getting old is not for whimps!

            From: Gayle Nicholson <thumbelina137@...>
            Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 10:04:11 -0700 (PDT)
            To: <thenevernever@yahoogroups.com>