Re: I've got no access to Jim Butcher.com

  • CarolM
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2009
      Same again, more server problems or just my UK computer? But this time I've got the week off though I'll be out of internet access from Friday to Sunday.

    • meg_evonne@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 20, 2009
        Hi carol. I needed a pick me up. Down from states too

        From: "CarolM" <carolheron@...>
        Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:09:37 -0000
        To: <thenevernever@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [thenevernever] Re: I've got no access to Jim Butcher.com

        Same again, more server problems or just my UK computer? But this time I've got the week off though I'll be out of internet access from Friday to Sunday.

        --- In thenevernever@ yahoogroups. com, "carolmilner52" <carolheron@ ...> wrote:

        > Has the site gone down or is the a failure with the server or something? I can get into the "front page", so to speak, but no father. Then my computer just gives a "site inaccessable" message. :(
        > I'm off to work soon, so I won't be able to try to get in for a few hours at least. Have a good day everyone & I hope the site's back soon.

      • Dasa
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 20, 2009
          Oh well, here we go again.

          Should've known better than to put Silverlight and House Raith up to scrutiny like that.

          Hi carol. I needed a pick me up. Down from states too

          From: "CarolM" <carolheron@hotmail. com>
          Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:09:37 -0000
          To: <thenevernever@ yahoogroups. com>

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
            Can you answer my email, I don't want the photo to get lost. Sorry.

            --- In thenevernever@yahoogroups.com, meg_evonne@... wrote:

            > Hi carol. I needed a pick me up. Down from states too

          • Gayle Nicholson
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
              Um.... what?

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
                Carol was e-mailing me.  She's returning the favor of my getting Jim's signature on a bookmark that I mailed her with a signature from James Marsters recent visit.  My e-mails aren't getting through the email address I had for her.  So she tried through here, I think.  Meg

                *dancing, dancing*  can't wait to get it.  Meg

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009

                  Oh, yeah, haven't been to the board in a bit.    New book should be coming out.    Hmm.

                  Thanks for the reminder!