I've got no access to Jim Butcher.com

  • carolmilner52
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 14, 2009
      Has the site gone down or is the a failure with the server or something? I can get into the "front page", so to speak, but no father. Then my computer just gives a "site inaccessable" message. :(
      I'm off to work soon, so I won't be able to try to get in for a few hours at least. Have a good day everyone & I hope the site's back soon.
    • CarolM
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 20, 2009
        Same again, more server problems or just my UK computer? But this time I've got the week off though I'll be out of internet access from Friday to Sunday.

      • meg_evonne@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 20, 2009
          Hi carol. I needed a pick me up. Down from states too

          From: "CarolM" <carolheron@...>
          Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:09:37 -0000
          To: <thenevernever@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [thenevernever] Re: I've got no access to Jim Butcher.com

          Same again, more server problems or just my UK computer? But this time I've got the week off though I'll be out of internet access from Friday to Sunday.

          --- In thenevernever@ yahoogroups. com, "carolmilner52" <carolheron@ ...> wrote:

          > Has the site gone down or is the a failure with the server or something? I can get into the "front page", so to speak, but no father. Then my computer just gives a "site inaccessable" message. :(
          > I'm off to work soon, so I won't be able to try to get in for a few hours at least. Have a good day everyone & I hope the site's back soon.

        • Dasa
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 20, 2009
            Oh well, here we go again.

            Should've known better than to put Silverlight and House Raith up to scrutiny like that.

            Hi carol. I needed a pick me up. Down from states too

            From: "CarolM" <carolheron@hotmail. com>
            Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:09:37 -0000
            To: <thenevernever@ yahoogroups. com>

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
              Can you answer my email, I don't want the photo to get lost. Sorry.

              --- In thenevernever@yahoogroups.com, meg_evonne@... wrote:

              > Hi carol. I needed a pick me up. Down from states too

            • Gayle Nicholson
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
                Um.... what?

                Can you answer my email, I don't want the photo to get lost. Sorry.

                --- In thenevernever@ yahoogroups. com, meg_evonne@. .. wrote:

                > Hi carol. I needed a pick me up. Down from states too

              • Meg Evonne
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009
                  Carol was e-mailing me.  She's returning the favor of my getting Jim's signature on a bookmark that I mailed her with a signature from James Marsters recent visit.  My e-mails aren't getting through the email address I had for her.  So she tried through here, I think.  Meg

                  *dancing, dancing*  can't wait to get it.  Meg

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 10, 2009

                    Oh, yeah, haven't been to the board in a bit.    New book should be coming out.    Hmm.

                    Thanks for the reminder!