Did the site ge hacked again?

  • jtaylor2765
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2009
      I can't access the boards again. But this time instead of the hax message I am getting a generic network timeout error. I'm able to get to http://www.jim-butcher.com/ just fine, but when I redirect to http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/ I get the timeout.
    • Dan Lister
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2009
        Same here...

        Daniel P. Lister
        7500 Elmhurst Rd, Lot #192
        Des Plaines, IL 60018
        (847) 962-0983(Cell) /847-824-3751(Home)
        tribblechomper@...

        I can't access the boards again. But this time instead of the hax message I am getting a generic network timeout error. I'm able to get to http://www.jim-butcher.com/ just fine, but when I redirect to http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/ I get the timeout.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:thenevernever-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:thenevernever-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Meg Evonne
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 17, 2009
          ditto here in IA.  Anyone got that "Gotta get my fix chat room going?"

          (847) 962-0983(Cell) /847-824-3751( Home)
          tribblechomper@ yahoo.com

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/theneverne ver/join
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:thenevernever- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
              mailto:thenevernever- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

              http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • Carol
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 17, 2009
            I can get into the "front page", so to speak, but no father. Then my computer just gives a "site inaccessable" message. :(

            --- In thenevernever@yahoogroups.com, "jtaylor2765" <jtaylor04@...> wrote:

            > I can't access the boards again. But this time instead of the hax message I am getting a generic network timeout error. I'm able to get to http://www.jim-butcher.com/ just fine, but when I redirect to http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/ I get the timeout.

          • James Taylor
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 17, 2009
              And we're back up now. I don't know what caused the outage, but it is annoying.

              On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Carol <carolheron@...> wrote:

              I can get into the "front page", so to speak, but no father. Then my computer just gives a "site inaccessable" message. :(

              --- In thenevernever@yahoogroups.com, "jtaylor2765" <jtaylor04@...> wrote:

              > I can't access the boards again. But this time instead of the hax message I am getting a generic network timeout error. I'm able to get to http://www.jim-butcher.com/ just fine, but when I redirect to http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/ I get the timeout.

            • Priscilla Spencer
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 18, 2009
                Nope, the site wasn't hacked. The host experienced a server outage. Sorry for the inconvenience!

                Priscilla