Re: [thenevernever] Chat Room Link

  • Torvaldr
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2009
      Sigh. Site is down again.

      Thanks for Aine for the chat room.
      Morning Ogre

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: leyhowell
      Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 12:29 PM
      Subject: [thenevernever] Chat Room Link

      Hellfire Tiki Bar and Chat Room:

      http://www.chatzy. com/315094012095

      In case you couldn't find it.

      Aine

    • R.C.H. Mulhare
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2009
        Yeah, it's being extremely dothery today. I tried poking around on the twilightsucks.com forum, but the attitudes of a lot of the members there is so friggin' immature: no, people, cyberbullying is not lulz-worthy, nor is it something against the First Amendment; the First Amendment was devised to create people's religious or philosophical ideas, but not to allow people to be jerks to each other and then hide behind. Learn to have manners, plz!

        --Morraeon.

        --- In thenevernever@yahoogroups.com, "Torvaldr" <torvaldr@...> wrote:

        > Sigh. Site is down again.
        >
        > Thanks for Aine for the chat room.
        > Morning Ogre

      • Meg Evonne
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2009
          :-)  Morraeon--- *hugs*  yeah and they wouldn't listen to what you were saying either, were they.  Next time--skip that one and stay around our place.  We's nice, logical, warm, understanding..... wait, not quite.  but we do listen!!!  LOL

          Yeah, it's being extremely dothery today. I tried poking around on the twilightsucks. com forum, but the attitudes of a lot of the members there is so friggin' immature: no, people, cyberbullying is not lulz-worthy, nor is it something against the First Amendment; the First Amendment was devised to create people's religious or philosophical ideas, but not to allow people to be jerks to each other and then hide behind. Learn to have manners, plz!

          --Morraeon.

          --- In thenevernever@ yahoogroups. com, "Torvaldr" <torvaldr@.. .> wrote:

          > Sigh. Site is down again.
          >
          > Thanks for Aine for the chat room.
          > Morning Ogre

        • Carol
          Message 4 of 5 , May 31, 2009
            CarolM here, it may just be my computer/link, but I can't get in again. I'm off to work in a while, but I'll try again before I go. Perhaps I'll manage to get in at work (before I actually start work of course or at lunch time).
            Otherwise I'll look in tonight after work. I can't access the Chat Room from work, that's because it's a Chatroom!!