The Musketeer

  • blizzardcross
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 24, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for The Musketeer
    • taradorff_16
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 31, 2001
        i can't wait to see this movie Tim Roth is in it and he is the bad guy and I luv that and it looks like its gonna be really awesome. I can't wait!!!!!<br>tara
      • certegyman
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 7, 2001
          I saw the movie before released to public in
          Florida. I am a member of Time and Again Entertainment and
          we are doing a Fight Promo right before the movie
          opens on Friday Spetember 7th. I very much enjoyed the
          movie, especially the Carriage Chase Scene. <br>Tim ROth
          as Febre' was phenominal. His lines are straight
          forward and cut to the hilt.<br><br>This is definitely a
          must see version of the Three Musketeers
        • dawnandjosh
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 8, 2001
          • taradorff_16
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 8, 2001
              I SAW IT!!!!!!! OH MY GOD IT WAS SO AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT TIM ROTH WAS SO GREAT OH WELL THE ACTION AHHHHH IT WAS AWESOME AND I PLAN TO SEE IT AGAIN.!!!!<br>TARA
            • kildean
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 9, 2001
                Musketeer grabbed the top spot this weekend at the box office.
              • followtherabbit83
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 16, 2001
                • cinemdiapromo
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 20, 2001
                    For more information or to hear snippets of the
                    CD, please visit www.iclassics.com<br><br>For
                    Immediate Release<br>All For One� And One for
                    SOUNDTRACK<br>FEATURING MUSIC BY COMPOSER DAVID ARNOLD <br>Available
                    September 11, 2001 From Decca Records<br><br>(September 17,
                    2001, New York, NY) -- The Musketeer is
                    director-cinematographer Peter Hyams� (TimeCop, End of Days) fresh new
                    take on Alexandre Dumas� classic adventure tale, The
                    Three Musketeers. This rousing new film features the
                    compelling music of David Arnold, the composer behind the
                    best-selling scores to Independence Day and the last two James
                    Bond films, Tomorrow Never Dies and The World Is Not
                    Enough. The Musketeer Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
                    was released September 11, 2001 from Decca
                    Records.<br> <br>The Musketeer stars newcomer Justin Chambers
                    as D�Artagnan, a dashing swordsman whose courage and
                    willful nature place him at odds with powerful forces in
                    17th Century Paris. The distinguished international
                    cast also includes Catherine Deneuve as the Queen of
                    France, Stephen Rea as the enigmatic Cardinal Richelieu,
                    Tim Roth as the conniving Febre and Mena Suvari as
                    Francesca, a fiery peasant girl who claims D�Artagnan�s
                    heart on sight. Legendary Hong Kong action
                    choreographer Xin Xin Xiong (Once Upon a Time in China)
                    designed the film�s dazzling fight sequences, mixing
                    eastern and western styles and traditions to stunning
                    effect.<br><br>Grammy Award-winning composer for Independence Day,
                    David Arnold continues to pen unforgettable scores,
                    including that of The Musketeer. Having just completed the
                    music for John Singleton�s Baby Boy, he also recently
                    worked with Ben Stiller on orchestrations for Zoolander.
                    His next film score to be released is the Original
                    Motion Picture Soundtrack for Enough, starring Jennifer
                    Lopez. In a few short years, Arnold has established
                    himself uniquely as not only a writer/producer/performer
                    of Top 10 ground breaking hits, (collaborators
                    include Aimee Mann, Garbage, Chrissie Hynde, Iggy Pop,
                    Bjork and more), but also as the principal soundtrack
                    composer of his generation. <br><br>Universal Pictures and
                    Miramax Films present The Musketeer. The film opened
                    September 7, 2001 in theaters everywhere.
                    Promotions<br> Cinemedia@...
                  • marthe_laura
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 7, 2001
                      the musketeer VCD for sale<br>price:<br>asia
                      countries : $8 US<br>U.S., Europe : $9 U.S.<br>### price
                      include postage and handling.<br>this is available in
                      new_castle@...