Word of the Day: Repulse Definition: (verb) Force or drive back. Synonyms: drive back, fight off, rebuff, repel Usage: The soldiersindusharma24
World Festivals: Meitlisonntag (January 12) In the Seetal district of Aargau, Switzerland, the girls of Meisterschwanden and Farhwangen hold a procession onindusharma24
Daily Motivator - Friday, May 22, 2015 - What gives you richness What is easy is not fulfilling. What is fulfilling is not easy. The effort necessary forindusharma24
Be a motivation on to yourself.
- Jan 7, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.