Wake up!

  • prince_hare_master
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:49 PM
      Hey Com'n lets keep this group alive! anyway, I recently started
      playing MR3 again, for some unknown reason. Well, It's pretty fun. My
      favorite is Suzurin (Kurinin I think, Jungle one) Although when I
      raised a Fuzazo (Water Suezo) I beat all 5 tournements and because of
      that I earned Goat and Brilla, making the game much more fun! but I
      can't find a single Durahan CD, nor can I find a Joker CD! Can anyone
      help, I don't have any of the ones listed on the Legendcup website.

      Also, I play Socom online and I was wondering if it's possible to
      enter those tournaments that you have online?

      --- Prince