kewl

  • chinleman
    Message 1 of 1600 , May 5, 2000
      Hey Stone_mr2! You were right man! After the first year it's big again!
    • monsterfenrick
      Message 1600 of 1600 , Apr 10 9:51 AM
        You can *TRY* calling around to every toy/game store or department
        stores that carry games and ask if they have a "Sharkport".. if no one
        has any then you'll have to buy it online. You'll need to have a PC
        running windows, and you'll need a USB port on your PC.

        Purchase it here:
        http://codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=96&CountryID=US

        :)
        Fen