The Mischke Broadcast

  • cdahlby
    Message 1 of 1096 , Aug 23, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for The Mischke Broadcast
    • codeblue_lol
      Message 1096 of 1096 , Dec 15, 2006
        Whatever happened to Jim stark naked, does anyone know? People
        disappear...they're here and then they're not.

        And Jim was so much fun. Jim where are you, are you lurking here with a
        new username?

        in the themischkebroadcast@yahoogroups.com

        jstarknaked wrote: Pud? I meant pun. Yes I flunked spelling class.

        Somebody slap me.