Hello???

  • Kat_cress
    Message 1 of 9288 , Aug 14, 1999
      discworld calling cyberspace....anyone out there??? Has Death been seen aound here recently or something????
    • galderhat
      Message 9288 of 9288 , Apr 8, 2002
        Oooooh, I've only just noticed all this Big Brother loveliness! And
        the following furoar! Almost makes up for the hideousness of the real
        one...
        Oh, and I would object to my character, but really, heh. Scarily
        accurate doesn't begimn to describe... and how'd you know about the
        dragon incident?! *stirs up bad childhood memories* Ya-a-a-a-a-a-a-
        arg...