WTTF Barry Sanders, Randy Moss, Michael Vick etc.,

  • Kazuhiko Tate
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2002
      Hello, Members
      I want to trade with your Barry Sanders, Randy Moss, Michael Vick
      Joe montana, Junior Seau, Walter Payton & Eric Dickerson.
      My Auto & Game Used inventory:

      01 Stadium Club Pro Bowl Jersey Marvin Harrison #SP-MH
      01 Preferred Preferred Materials Mike Alstott #42 (#ed217/500)
      01 Leaf R & Stars Freshman Orientation David Terrell #FO17
      01 Showcase Patchworks Drew Bledsoe #NNO
      01 Finest Rookie Jersey Chris Weinke #RPJ-CW
      01 Finest Rookie Jersey Marques Tuiasosopo #RPJ-MT
      01 Playoff Honors Shaun Alexander Alma Mater Materials #AM-1
      01 Titanium Duble Sided Jersey Kordell Stewart/Jerome Bettis #115
      01 Bowman`s Best Rookie Jersey Reggie Wayne #107 (#ed428/999)
      01 Bowman`s Best Rookie Jersey Travis Henry #113 (#ed328/999)
      01 SP Game Used Authentic Fabric David Boston #BO
      01 UD Game Gear Uniform Jamal Lewis #JL-U
      01 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Materials Santana Moss #166 (#ed781/850)
      01 Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Materials Reggie Wayne #170 (#ed788/850)

      01 Sage Autograph Bronze Alex Bannister #A4 (#ed628/650)
      00 Sage Autograph Sylvester Morris #A31 (#ed758/999)
      99 Advantage Rookie Autograph Tim Couch #159
      99 Triumph Signed Sealed Delivered kevin Johnson #KJ
      01 Press Pass Autograph LaMont Jordan
      01 Preferred Autograph Reggie Jermany #94

      Please check my want list from the link below before you ask me.

      - kazu - in JAPAN

      KAZUHIKO TATE

      web site: http://barry2020.hoops.ne.jp/barry2020.htm