Toploaders

  • mechagod31
    Message 1 of 937 , Mar 2, 2002
      I recently bought toploaders to put my cards in but I find it difficult to put the cards in and out of the sleeves. Is there a special way to do it or is it always like this?
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.