Pack Secrets

  • ghost666ghost
    Message 1 of 937 , Aug 1, 2001
      Are you tired of buying pack after pack without
      ever getting anything good? Well would you like to
      only have to buy one pack and get a really game used
      card? Well if you answered yes then you need "PACK
      SECRETS"! Pack secrets will help you get those hard to get
      cards ever time. You just need to go to my site and
      join, waala you are on your way to the rare stuff. They
      helped me get an $800 Ken Griffey Jr. "GOLD SIGNED
      JERSEY" card # to 25 from 2001 ud legends
      baseball!!!<br>HERE IT
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.