300+ boxes , all no minimum+ no reserve!

  • CHEAPWAX
    Message 1 of 937 , Jun 4, 2001
      We are back up and running with 300+ new auctions
      of boxes of cards in every sport all with no minimum
      bid and no reserve! Here is the address/link to our
      auctions: <a href=http://user.auctions.yahoo.com/user/CHEAPWAX? target=new>http://user.auctions.yahoo.com/user/CHEAPWAX?</a>
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.