LOWEST FOOTBALL ROOKIE PRICES EVER HEARD

  • boyzrule81
    Message 1 of 937 , May 15, 2001
      internet. There are also a selection of over 600 rookies to
      choose from. The average rookie price is 20 cents!!
      Bookmark it because every week we average 100 more
      rookies!!!
    • tommybttown
      Message 937 of 937 , Mar 7, 2002
        I will be doing a big autograph signing with over
        35 ex major leaguers March 15-16. For more
        info,<br>baseball-legends.com, then autograph event under festival of baseball
        or signingshotline.com. Also, check out my book,
        SIGN THIS: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT YOUR SPORTS HEROES AND
        THE SPORTS AUTOGRAPH INDUSTRY at signthisbook.com.
        Thanks.<br>Chance to get your cards signed.